Tuesday 16 April 2013

ONE TO WATCH: MR TOM HUGHES!

This time last week I was face down in the mud," laughs Mr Tom Hughes as he describes his recent stint at an SAS training base for his new movie, I Am Soldier, while buttoning up for his shoot with MR PORTER. 

A graduate of London's prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Mr Hughes hardly had time to find his feet before being picked up by Burberry to star in one of its campaigns. "When they asked me if I'd be interested, I'd been out of drama school for about six months," he says. "I had no press. This was before Cemetery Junction - nothing that I'd filmed had even come out yet. My agent asked, 'How do you know who he is? How do you even know that he exists?' Their response was, and I quote, 'We are not at liberty to disclose our sources'." 



 CLICK CLICK CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES!!!




No comments: