Sunday 29 July 2012

LOUIS VUITTON PRE-FALL 2012!

We have this say in Romanian: 'The thrifty man builds his cart in winter, and his sledge in summer.'
Or something like that..Maybe it exists in other languages too, but I doubt so. People nowadays buy stuff!
So, combining the two theories, I came to the following LV conclusion: before the harsh winter arrives 
(hopefully it will find me in Rio, and the entire equation changes) anyway, 'back to our sheep' 
(another funny Ro say) my point was: this summer I need to buy my sledge, I mean coat, sheepskin LV coat 
(What a weird post, wtf! Sorry, must be the several iced coffees I drink daily + the 500 different Olympic 
games I watch everyday) Tadaaam! Enjoy this summerish Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2012 Collection!



CLICK CLICK CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES!!!













No comments: